Tuesday 28 April 2015

The Liebster Award!


I have been nominated to do the Liebster Award Tag by the fabulous Lottie. Thanks so much for nominating me Lottie! 


The Liebster Award is an amazing way for bloggers to connect with each other and for smaller blogs to gain more recognition. 

The rules of the tag are:

-Thank and link the person who nominated you.
-Answer the nominator's eleven questions.

-Nominate small blogs who have less than 200 followers. You should believe that they deserve this award and don't forget to link their blogs in your post!

- Create eleven new questions for your nominees to answer. 
-Notify your nominees via social media/blog.

Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I love makeup and writing. Lots of people suggested I should start a blog and because of all the free time I had during the summer, I started Sparkle of Pink!

What is your current favourite song?
My current favourite song is 'Black Roses' by Clare Bowen. The song is from Nashville and it is such a moving song. Her voice is amazing!

What is your favourite season?
My favourite season is Autumn because it is still quite warm but the leaves start falling making everything look prettier. I also love maroon and it is just the perfect colour for Autumn!

Who is your role model?
My role model is my granny Kitty. Although she is not with us anymore, she was an extraordinary women and I loved her. A lot of my family say I am a 'Mini Kitty' and that means a lot to me because she was and still is my role model. 

Give an interesting fact about yourself.
I have a really high-pitched scream so I wouldn't stand next to me at concerts, my sister would probably agree!

What is one beauty product that you can't live without?
Garnier Moisture Match 'Goodbye Dry' - it is my saviour !

Where is your dream destination? 
I would love to spend a few weeks in the Maldives! It looks so beautiful.

Favourite makeup brand? 
MAC.

What is your favourite nail colour for spring?
You can never go wrong with pastel pinks!

When did you start wearing makeup?
I always had a love for pink lipstick but I started to wear a 'full face' of makeup when I was fourteen.

What is your favourite clothes shop?
I love New Look and Topshop!

I would like to nominate :
Emma 
Laura
Barbie
Ellen
Sadie
Danielle
Becca
Hannah
Sophie 
Cint
Amy

Here are my questions:
1. Where did you get the inspiration for your blog name from?
2. What's the best concert you have ever been to?
3. What would you like to do in college/after college?
4. Ice cream or frozen yogurt?
5. What is your favourite product from MAC?
6. Who is your blogging inspiration?
7. Where in the world would you like to be, other than home!
8. What is the most breathtaking view you have ever seen?
9. If you were sorted into a house in Hogwarts, which house would it be (Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor or Ravenclaw)?
10. What is your ultimate goal for your blog?
11. If you could relive any day in your life, what day would you choose?

I can't wait to see your posts!
Leave your link in the comments below so I can check them out!

Ciara,
xoxo.




No comments:

Post a Comment